Followers

Monday 9 March 2015

Dragons lair fan page

Hello, I love using Dragons Lair designs & am very happy my printer is working again!
This card is made by layering up the mats on the card using craft serif . I added some shadow to make it 3D & printed out. I used the bow and butterfly again cut out and put on afterwards. It was all then put onto a white square card.


 This one below is also using the Oh Baby mine collection from Dragons Lair Designs - find them
Here.  http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/





3 comments :

  1. Hi Janna both your cards are gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two stunners Janna! I love both cards!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)