Followers

Sunday 8 March 2015

Cards from March DoCrafts loop

Hello , here are a couple of cards I made today at Andover Range Demonstration.
This one uses a lovely embossing frame on cream card which I lightly inked with soft brown and red inks. I used one of the new Anita's foiled decoupage with a parchment die cut doily under it.


This below is another Anita's foiled decoupage topper, this time it's on the front of a 
fold back front card


I am loving the new Natures Gallery range, very Tim Holtz feel to it.
This card below is a collection of ripped and torn papers layered with another parchment die cut doily 
At the left side. I made one of the papers into a little book with a sentiment on


No comments :

Post a Comment

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)