Followers

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Sneaky peek of Simply Soft collection

the Dragons Lair Simply Soft collection has some great digi stamps too. Love this lady and her big hat. Launching on Feb 1st 
Find the shop here http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/And the Face book fan page here https://www.facebook.com/groups/636646656454888/


I started with a white 6x6 square card blank, I had already printed off my lady image
Twice, so I could decoupage the crown and flower on hat. Also printed off the bow a striped and a beige pattern papers.


The first layer is red textured card




                 I was very frugal with my printed papers (then can use it for lots of things)
I just cut the long stripes and stuck down as above photo.




 I then added some of the beige paper, gutting out the centre so I can use it for other cards or to die cut flowers etc




 On the photo above, I show the red card used again , this time in a feather embossing folder. 
I then inked the raised feather pattern in brown ink. The frame is then cut out and the lady image placed behind the cut out centre.


Below is the finished card put together , image coloured in with distress pens, except face which is copics. The feather is stuck on and covered with the cut out brim and flower. I then added the bow.




No comments :

Post a Comment

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)