Followers

Monday 17 November 2014

DT post for crafting cafe , part 2 not a card


                            The image is deliciously dark so I made it a bit Gothic ! A wall hanger


this month we have 2 sponsors ! So I have blogged them separately for you.
The theme for both is 'not a card' this sponsor is Delicious Doodles
Find the image on the website here :- http://deliciousdoodles.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/rosita.html




It all started with a nice curry , the packaging was a sort of light wood case. 



Tasty too :-)




Washed out and painted with red acrylic paint






I lined it with tissue paper and some black lace





Add caption

1 comment :

  1. Janna, this is just gorgeous! I love where the base came from!
    Looks yummy!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)