Followers

Friday 3 October 2014

Hels Sunday stamper challenge - Hazy shades of winter

hello, been away from here this week . Hubby's birthday etc etc
Anyway, it's time for Hels Sheridan's Sunday stamper challenge, it's fun so why not join in
I made a card for craft stamper January warm and fuzzy challenge & there is some shadowing
Around the little girls Raincoat & the puddle etc so I hope it will qualify .

I used a 7 x 7 blank white card, I am liking this size at the moment.
I used a yellow 6 x6 coredinations for the backing card which I embossed
In a 6 x 6 mistletoe embossing folder (DoCrafts) which I sanded and inked
In barn door distress ink. I also used the barn door around the edges.




My little girl stamp is a wooden one by John Byers for DoCrafts
I coloured her in with pro markers and a little water coloured
Yellow & grey for umbrella & shadows




I cut my stamped image  in a circle to fit inside the embossing folder
Circle with the circle cutter shown below





2 comments :

  1. Lovely card, the embossed frame works really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect shading, love that stamp! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)