Followers

Monday 13 October 2014

Halloween project for Dragons Lair designs DT


This is my lovely mate Laura on her 40th Birthday. She is a Halloween baby and; decided to have a party, which was great fun !
I used the really fabulous Dragons Lair Designs Halloween set.
Find the shop , fan page on FB links below




This is a new way to scrapbook for me, part digital , but great fun and useful as you can
Add things before you print out and use :-)
I started out with a lime green 12x12 and distressed, inked and sprayed
With orange and purple smooch sprays



I printed put lots of flowers, you can 3d them by snipping as shown below



Then gluing the next petal over the snipped one . See below



In my local Tiger store I bought these beads in bottles, really cute eh? 
I poured in a dollop of glossy accents and then added the beads to make a 
Pretty centre to my flower. I also used the beads in the centre of my pretty moth.







I printed off an A4 piece of purple, cut in half and punched edges, placed as shown 
Overlapping with ribbon on the top for interest.

All of the above orange piece was done digitally (except Laura in the frame)
And then printed off so I was able to get the 'rain drops' over the blue and orange, plus the text in a vellum style. Laura in the frame printed out and 3d'd on top. 
I had some raindrops printed on vellum left over from my Halloween lantern project
So I used it over the witch topper with a BOO rub on


I finished off with lots of great embellishment from the Dragons Lair , bats
Flowers, lace and borders. A bit if real lace too. I hope you like it 
















3 comments :

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)