Followers

Monday 6 October 2014

Autumn leaves, Hel's Sheridan's Sunday stamper

morning all, this wet and windy Monday ! & guess who is going to Anglesey tomorrow for a weeks break ! Packing my thermals me thinks !
Anyway, I wanted to enter my Sunday stamper before I went & sneakily used do crafts stamps so I can also enter it into #docrafts Monday . Find Hel's sheridans page for this & other amusing bloggings
On here :- http://pinkleart.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/sunday-stamper-week-328-autumn-leaves.html

This card is also for lovely friends who took us out to the Clos du marquis in Stockbridge yesterday
For Adrian's birthday treat :-) fabulous restaurant !



It's 2 x Gorjuss girls stamps on capsule background stripes.
I used the leaves and corner border from the stamp below, love
That one and use it lots





The stamp above is the one I used for the little girl, and stamped
Her in black memento ink



See above corner stamp used with brown memento 
And on the leaves I used artist pens to get my autumn leaves


I then coloured my image in with the same pen set, stamping the leaves again over tag 
To match the stamp below the tag on the corner.


As you can see above, I finished off with a Gorjuss girls ladybird brad, coloured with red 
And brown permanent markers to match, and added some red berries
I stamped some extra leaves from the stamp set around card, stamping some
On white card, cutting out and 3D- ing them on the card 



3 comments :

  1. Lovely colouring and I love how you've used the leaves to frame the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorjuss Janna! I love the colours you've used!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Janna, hope you having a great time away... thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)