Followers

Sunday 24 August 2014

Ooh la la it's photo inspiration challenge time !

I think the Ooh la la designs CD is fabulous, so much on it, images, cards, sentiments & more
It's really worth a look the website is to be found :-  here http://www.ooh-la-la-creations.com/Pages/OnLineCraftShop2.aspx

This is my take on the photo inspiration, I hope you like it.


I printed off the image I wanted, see below photo & then layered it up onto  
a dark blue & light green mat. 



I made a fold back front card, to pop the image on, so the red was not
Overwhelmed I used my photo editor to print out this backing paper 
From the CD in sketch style , black & white. 



Using the dark blue and light green again , I matted a layer on the front too
But this time using a pretty border punch.


The photo below shows some of the sentiments on the CD
I used 2 together with a little red bow on them.


Here is another image of the finished card



I thought you might like to see another card made from the CD
My Brother in law has been moaning about the heat for months
So on his birthday a few weeks ago I sent him some winter woollies 
To cool him down , ha ha 


Thank you for looking and for any comments you leave are very much appreciated 
Thank you 

6 comments :

  1. Beautiful cards, so very creative! I love the poppy image. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love poppies. Enjoy your day.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two amazing cards Janna! The Ooh La La CDs are great!
    I love the fancy fold too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards - love the poppies. Two super designs.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poppies are my fave flowers. Your card is fabulous. Great shape x

    ReplyDelete

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)