Followers

Thursday 17 July 2014

A mini book - Hels Sunday stamper

Sunday stamper - 316 - Everyday I write the book challenge.

Do join in to this fun weekly challenge, all about stamping funny enough ! The link is on the side bar.

This week I have a mimi book to show, it's a DoCrafts mini album A6 - ish :-)

 
This is the front page, I inked a text stamp with chocolate brown artiste ink and stamped it around the front of the album , also dragging the ink pad around the edges .
Using the Vintage notes range, I used a beige paper, embossed with cogs folder & softly inked raised embossed cogs in the same ink. 
Before sticking down the floral Lacy paper (stamped randomly with text & inked as above )
 , stick 3 loops of ribbon under it as shown below.




 Using a rose card stock sticker , (also inked )I decoupaged a larger rose over the top & added this above the lacy piece.




I decorated further with labels , a heart , adhesive stones & a ribbon through the holes at the top.

The balloon is die cut in deep wine colour. The die is from the build a scene set. Balloons.
There is some bakers twine from the balloon to the labels.



 A made a second page inking and stamping the base as before , I used the front of a pre embossed
Card blank, highlighting with artiste ink. The butterflies were stamped onto the I embossed oval centre & coloured in with watercolour pens, the large butterfly was stamped again on the spare card blank back , cut out & decoupaged on.
Further stickers , tags , stones , ribbon & twine were added.

 


 I did a third page ( this was for a class ) but there are 6 pages on the album in all.
Inking the page base as before , adding a beige lacy paper from vintage notes .
This was inked in and a ribbon stuck down the left side.
I tore a doily piece from vintage notes paper , inked it in deep wine & stuck it over the
pink ribbon which I then placed the sweet memories sticker over. This sticker
Was stamped in teal, with a background stamp (text, leaves, post card )
Added flowers inked up. Stamped , cut out and added a butterfly.
More twine, ribbon, stones & a heart sticker were added.




2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous little book hun, I love the different layers and elements and the beautiful shabby chic look you achieved... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)