Followers

Wednesday 30 July 2014

12 tags of July - Tim Holtz challenge

I am really enjoying the 12 tags series from a Tim Holtz, I am learning so much more :-)
If you fancy joining in too this is the link http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2014-july/

                                                              Here is my tag for July

 

Full step by step instructions are on Tim's blog , I altered it only a 
Little this time as I had got the cute die already 
& if you order from the suggested sites you get a discount 
Exchange rate really good from £'s to $


2 comments :

  1. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog, its funny isn't it how the things we think are good nobody else likes and the things we are not so sure about do well. I think I must have some very iffy states.
    Your cards are lovely by the way, I cant do none of that paper cutting, get in a terrible mess! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty! I have always loved Seahorses and the textures are amazing
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)