Followers

Sunday 15 June 2014

Tim Holtz CC3 challenge , no4 - I'm late !!!

I decided now I have retired from full time work that it's time to use all the lovely stuff I
Have collected over the years & by joining in some challenges I will learn & keep up to date.
Soooo , managed to get my mits on the new Tim Book & can now play with the grown ups.
There are fabulous sponsors and prizes
www.thefunkyjunkie.com
& inpirationemporium.com



COMPENDIUM OF CURIOSITIES III ~ TEXTURE PASTE AND LAYERING STENCILS


This is my entry , first time using a mask - yes really !!! I called it "I'm late " 
In reference to the white rabbit / clocks / crown & hearts as in queen of hearts .




The base is a postcard tag. The layering mask is Tim Holtz stripes.
I used a red texture paste on it.
Not allowed to share technique as you must use Tim's new
Book and follow it , only fair really :-)
The crown is Tim's die & the butterfly grasses & rabbit are
Tim's stamps. 
The rabbit was embossed with distress embossing powder
The clocks stamp is do crafts .
The playing card & ribbon was part of my stash.
The string is coloured with distress ink lavender.
Lots of other lovely distress inks & spritzing went on too.
I was very inky afterwards :-)



2 comments :

  1. Loving your interpretation of the challenge... and that wabbit always is a winner with me... isn't he just so perfect! Thanks for playing along with the CC3 Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag! I haven't used the stripes horizontally, brilliant! Thanks for sharing CC3C!

    ReplyDelete

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)