Followers

Monday 30 June 2014

Tim Holtz 12tags of 2014 - June


I had some much fun doing the CC3 challenges , I was searching for more & found Tim's own
12 tags challenge . this is the link:-

    http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2014-june/

This is my entry and I really enjoyed making it, he has a step by step for each month.

I used a doily mask and distress inks on the reverse side , spray with water and then place down on your watercolour paper  as Tim's project idea,.
When you dry it with heat gun the colours really pop ! I used my tickets stamp and water coloured  the few 3d ones with distress inks  and they were popped on top of the stamped tickets.
I used a metal tag I had in my stash ( distressed with alcohol inks ) for decoration on top left.
Trust your crazy ideas , stamped with stazon timber brown (as was the tickets)
The bow is also part of Tim's tutorial . Dab your distress ink pads on to a glass mat or heat proof sheet, dunk your ribbon in - a bit randomly & then dry with heat gun.
It makes a great fancy bow on the top. Look up Tim's tutorial for  Junr tags of 2014 to see how the bow is made and tied.
 Below is a snap of all items I used (except Sellotape in back ground !!)



No comments :

Post a Comment

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)