Followers

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Hels Sunday stampers challenge - patterned paper

Hey get me , I am going all challengie !! Mr Holtz new book is to blame , very inspiring & all the lovely team on the CC3C ,. So then I start looking on Hels blog and find more inspiring stuffs !!!
So here I go entering the Sunday stamper challenge.


NEVER ever used mask before last week & I am kind of hooked now !!
So the theme was patterned paper, so I used some pretty Eau de nil capsule range on both tags.
The upper tag is a recycled  from white stuff clothing , love their labels :-)
The mask was a freebee from a magazine & the paste was a lovely glittery
Cosmic shimmer one in sea green.
The stamp was a little cutie I picked up at a show. Bird & flower burst 98864
Dimensions crafts LLC it says on the back. Stamped & embossed in copper




2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous tag Janna, love the use of the freebie stencil too - I loves a freebie! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Janna. You've inspired me to have a go

    ReplyDelete

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)