Followers

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Box card - Heritage Press , masculine card




I have had good feedback with this card & promised to put the step by step instructions on
Here.
I am on holiday in the West Country , sitting in the sunshine relaxing & sharing with you my friends.


So this is the easy template , just A4 card stock scored & cut as shown below






Below is the Heritage paper pack I used




Sneakily using the dies below to cut out my panels for the box sides
And top , I even used a bit from the front cover as it was so nice.


Below is the box shape before it's decorated & stuck together




Then below part covered


Then I used the embossing folders below & softly inked them
In blue to bring out the designs


See the pocket watch on the papers below.


When stuck together in a box shape add some strips across the inside
As below, this is to pop your embellishments on later


The photo below shows the tartan embossing folder pattern also inked on the papers






It's then been decorated as shown below with pages coloured red with pens.
Some bakers twine, sentiments & cut outs from the heritage press papers








1 comment :

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)