Followers

Thursday 24 April 2014

Oyster blush good luck card


I made this card for a very good friend who is moving miles away to a new home & a new job !

This is a peach background on a 7 x 7 white card. I used  two different backgrounds from the oyster blush capsule range from DoCrafts , one for the top & one for the bottom. I cut the butterflies with a Tim holtz on the edge die, & cut again a few more in the background papers. These can be decoupaged on top. The lower die cut is also an on the edge die that I cut in half and stuck each side. The small oval good luck is a DoCrafts punch and there a few butterflies punched too. The big organza bow is tied on before you stick the peach onto the white card.

1 comment :

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)