Followers

Monday 21 April 2014

Madame Payroud meets foiled toppers card







  



This is a quick card, but looks special .
I used a square 7x7 white card which I embossed in the XCut machine
With a A4 embossing folder.








I used an ink pad that I dabbed with a cut & dry pad
Just softly rub onto rough paper under your card and then drag onto your card
So it's a soft effect colouring the embossed area around the edges.


I chose a sheet of paper from the DoCrafts Madame Payroud range & matted it onto
Silver mirror board. 





This is then stuck down in the centre of your embossed card.


I then chose a die cut notelet from the pack shown below




This I stuck in the middle as below.



Using the foiled topped that were free with the April '14
Creativity magazine, I chose a decoupage topper & a sentiment shape.

I used small foam pads to 3D the decoupage topper & for the sentiment shape
To which I added a silver ' best wishes' peel off.


This card was finished off with a 3D butterfly from the Madame 
 Payroud range & some adhesive flower gems .





No comments :

Post a Comment

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)