Followers

Friday 14 February 2014

40thBirthday card

I made this 40th Birthday card for my lovely daughter , using the gorgeous Madame Payroud collection from Docrafts
The inside has a section for me to put tickets  in, this is to see Wicked in Southampton ! I am not silly, I get to go too :-)



 the background is a pale blue  paper covered with a MP vellum paper which is only 6 x 6 so i ripped
it down the diagonal and have distressed the edges also inked the edges.
i added the red organza ribbon across this.
the hearts are from  die cut selections from the MP range the top heart has its edges inked in red.
i stamped 'Daughter' using the friends and relations acrylic stamps set from Do Crafts.
this was decoupages onto a darker blue and then red. all edges inked in red as before.
the 40 and the surround on the happy birthday sentiment are also stamped.
the top clear butterfly is stamped onto acetate and cut out, shaped to stand out.
finished off with pearls and another butterfly.
the inside, (see below) has a pocket which i cut from the front of the 8 x 8 MP packet of papers
(waste not want not!) I also used an envelope and a pretty bird charm from the MP range.


No comments :

Post a Comment

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)