Followers

Sunday 11 March 2012

Hppy to say i have made a start on re-oranising my attic craft room.  moved the big shot and all the dies to the little room which was for my computer. now down in my bedroom as the broadband was rubbish upstairs in the attic.
i made a card for my father in law's Birthday, he is 84 on Thursday and still in Hospital. so have not made a huge card as there is not a lot of room by the bed
lovely Michael Powell A6 card and images pack was ideal for this.
i highlighted the area i liked best in the picture with a die cut parentesis shape.
using the inner bit cut down as a base for the Birthday Wishes at the top left.
the matching red mat was also from the pack , i rollled the edges and distressed a bit, inking with lime.
just didnt want to spoil the nice image with too much embellishment

Also made a card for my friends Son-in-law
used lovely portabello road paper and products, stamped and embossed in gold.
high lighted with glossy accents on the happy birthday and inside the metal embellisment
Not good Photos today !!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I do appreciate you taking the time to add a comment, thanks i love reading them all :-)